Here are all the details you need to buy and sell Bitcoins in Nigeria.
Pay close attention. This is important!
Bitcoin can be used to buy and sell online. The transaction is secure and very fast. The only thing you have to be careful about is to be sure about the wallet you’re sending the coins.
Nairaex is another verifiable exchange service in Nigeria.
InstantExchangers is another exchange service in Nigeria.
Remitano is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange, available in Nigeria.
Paxful is a peer-to-peer exchange service in Nigeria.
LocalBitcoins is also a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange service, available in Nigeria.
(By peer-to-peer exchange service, it means when you want to buy Bitcoins, the platform matches you with someone that wants to sell. You both need to agree on a rate before you can proceed to transact. The same applies when you want to sell your Bitcoins for fiat currencies).
With more options of dealers and exchanges, you can be sure to get a good rate.
Here are some things to take note of:
1) Ensure you’re fully registered on the platform and follow their detailed instructions as per how to manage your account with them. (Bitcoin is really uncharted territory for a lot of people in Nigeria, so the more you learn about it,
the more you possess the knowledge required to transform your life.)
2) As always, be careful while dealing over the internet and under no circumstances, give your personal details to ANY dealer on any site.
3) Always, do a simple Google check for the current rates of Bitcoin to your local fiat currency. Run away from dealers aiming to give you at very cheap rates. Don’t be greedy. They are scammers! Be very careful.
4) Always COPY the wallet identifier as shown on your screen (with the COPY option), never try to manipulate the identifier or writing it out or else you risk sending your money to a wrong account.
If this is your first time of buying or selling Bitcoins, here are the 2 things you will need to transact:
1) a wallet (this is your personal account to store your Bitcoins. Here is how to get one.)
2) an account with one/more of the exchange services/dealer.